Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This is it....there is no more....

Tuesday morning...rushing around like lunatics - we are offski !

Yesterday was another lovely day - car wash, lunch ( coconut prawns and grouper sandwich.....mmmmmm yum yum ! ) and then back on the beach. It is wayyyy too hot for me during the midday time, so I just stayed cool inside while Ali dragged the last few hours of sun into her body, then at 6 ish, out I came - mask & shorts ! Spent about 2 hours in the sea with Lily snorkeling for shells and fish, it was really lovely.

" I have found a snail shell !!!!!!!" came the shout.

"Oh thats lovely darling..." our reply.

" No. You dont understand....a real snails shell...."

" Of course you did Lily....."

WOW !! This is it !!!


.....and then, she dived down and dragged this thing up !!



I didn't know things even grew this big in the sea !!

So we went out for a few drinks to round our holiday off, and by 10pm, we were home, Lily in bed, Ali and I on the balcony watching another storm blow across the front. The night before i had taken about 200 pictures hoping to get some lightening on film with absolutely no luck what-so-ever. I tried again last night and OMFG, this is a tiny sample of what I got !!!!! I could not believe it !!!


....night becomes day....


Well there you go - that's it...we are about to leave our paradise beach house and head north to Orlando again.

See you all soon...

Us xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment